Posted by Talha Suleman : Talha Suleman Friday 8 August 2014


   



                 Convert Windows XP SP2 to SP3







In these days the technology is grooming highly and with in a short span of time. In the advancement of Technology we need to have some updated softwares or games that can provide the modern outcome. Like me, I purchased a game last Sunday, and I was very exited to play. When I entered the CD into the CDROM, suddenly it requires windows SP3 installed to run. That was very frustrated thing for me, and I was feeling very angry because I didn’t have any SP3 CD. But I decided to overcome this problem to you guys because invention is my hobby, So I am going to tell you how you can change your SP2 pack into SP3 for your convenience.
If there is a version of windows xp SP2 is installed in your computer system, You do not need to worry to change it. These are the steps to overcome this problem:

~ go to start---->Run--> type the word Regedit


~ Your windows Registry Editor will open,

1. Go To Run...



and type regedit and press ok



2. Then Click  HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

3. Then Click  SYSTEM

4. Then Click  CurrentControlSet

5. Then Click Control

6. Then Click blew.. Windows

8. Then Click CSDVersion

9. Edit Value Data : Cut 200 

10. And type 300 then press OK 
Now your Window has been upgraded to SP3 and you will be able to installed various advance softwares.

And Restart your Computer .
Then Check your Computer Properties ..

Leave a Reply

Thanks For Visit Tnl Solution

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Search Tnl Solution

- Copyright © Total Solution - Tnl Solution - Powered by Blogger TnlLinker - Designed by TalhaSuleman -